Business Opportunity for Beer/Wine Lovers: Selling our business
We are selling Z-Train Transit and Tours which includes 419 Brew Bus/419 Wine Bus. Turn Key operation includes:
- 14 Passenger Bus 2015 Starcraft/350 Ford Transit(no CDL required), only 13,000 miles, 2 nd owner, fully wrapped with logos, microphone, TV screen, cup holders, clean. US DOT and PUCO included.
- Website fully functional with shopping cart and Tours. Hosted by Neon Goldfish. www.419BrewBus.com
- Tours and relationships in place. Popular Tours include: Prohibition & Boot Legger, Haunted Toledo, Glass City and more! Wine and Foodie Tours.
- It has potential of as many tours you want to run including Private & Public per week. Avg. per person is $65.
- Member of 419 Ale Trail and Destination Toledo.
Serious inquiries only….and we are selling the Business…not just the Bus! Contact me at Gregg@419BrewBus.com
VIP Private Brewery Tours
Sunday Funday Lake Erie Tour – A Beer and Wine Tour
We know where the good beer flows, and we’re taking you there in guided style. A Brew Bus ticket to drink and ride? You’re gonna want one of those.
Flag City Public Tour
Support your local beertender and join us for a one-of-a-kind trip that visits the more rural areas on the 419 Ale Trail. Hop aboard the Brew Bus as we travel in search of a taste of the best brews in the Flag City area.
BG Tractor Pull Public Tour
You may have heard about their legendary eateries, but this funky little college town is also crafting up some pretty awesome beer. Brew Bus tours are the ultimate way to support local businesses and experience the unique vibes found in Bowling Green’s brewery scene.
Glass City Public Tour
The Toledo craft brewery scene is thriving and there’s no better way to experience it than hopping on a Brew Bus Tour and tasting some of the best craft beer this area has to offer.
Toledo New Brew Tour
The 419 Ale Trail is growing. Update your passport and try all the new beers the 419 has to offer on our Toledo New Brew Tour.
Brews and Bourbon Tour
You’ll depart from Carey Brewing Station, a comfortable community focal point with a classic, home-town taproom feel. From there you’ll visit a 40-foot custom bar to sip some of the best hand-crafted bourbon cocktails, taste the sounds of an alternative, creative brewery atmosphere, and settle into the crafted, one-of-a-kind Findlay beer culture.
Hop on the 419 Brew Bus and hear stories of the Prohibition and Gangsters of Northwest Ohio as you sample gin, vodka, rum, and mead!
Haunted Toledo Brew Bus Tour
Ready for a spooky time in the 419? The 419 Brew Bus will be hitting the best Toledo haunts and beer happenings. Costumes are encouraged for a frightfully fun experience.
VIP Winery Tours
Hop aboard the 419 Wine Bus for exclusive winery tours in Northwest Ohio. More information is coming soon.